Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vow to be normal?

I just about had a baby 
with a bald-headed man.
He was nearly a father to my son,
a sailing and dory coach.
We just about lived on the banks of the LaHave River
in the fog and the wind.
With a small garden patch
and a very nosey neighbour.
I just about walked into a multi-faceted agreement
with a madman - 
that I would vow to be 'normal',
play the money-game...
and live a life of unconsciousness
with plenty of good sex.
Swing music playing in the background.

Where did this space come from now
and am I able to receive it into my heart?

I have been through some hard times  and nearly died.

The sky fell this May.  
In 3 days - 
I lost home, lost baby, lost job, lost relationship.
Enough to stop anyone in their tracks...
to die or to wake-up?
Which is it - ? To die?  Or to wake-up?

Are you going to listen, girl?
To the messages of the heart?
Share your story, ease your pain. 
Do the ritual?

Sarah Priestess
August 2007

No comments: