Sunday, October 5, 2008

Euphorie

I see clover
and plantain -
blades cut off.

I see old steeples,
an old woman cleaning cobwebs.
Rolling distant mountains.

I hear 1001 cars going somewhere,
his feet on the gravel,
a school boy calling out
for a ball maybe.

I see abandoned buildings
that will soon be funky
loft apartments - closer and closer
to their destiny.

I see old stone walls
protecting.

I feel the wind in my hair
the juice in my loins,
the desire to be touched
lovingly.

I feel the air under my skirt,
my belly breathing on the earth.

I wonder what the bald fellow 
makes with his ropes - he is gone.

I wonder if there is a private place
for me here to experience
my own ecstasy?

I wonder how one meets someone 
to share this purpose - 
truly, safely?

I imagine rolling, tumbling gently
with another on this green
space.
I imagine being taken by surprise
by a serpent 
entering my skirts from below -
breathing his breath
on my wetness.
Then licking gently, softly.

The freedom to moan and scream
here would be sensational.

C'est où le bénévole??
I invite you in.

I imagine practising my temple priestess - blessing-
maybe the bald rope man with a dance of energy - a
calming - a gift of energy - 
a washing.

Will anyone notice if I just 
come right here,
secretly on the Earth.
Rising energy.
I must do something with it.
This juice is too much.
Or is it?

No more spoken words for now.
Just quiet and magical
movement.

In, out.
Rhythm is inside you.
Pulsing.
Calling up Earth's energy
to meet the sky.

What are you afraid of?
Let it go.
Just let it go.

People watching people.
Keeping space.
What do they really want?
What do I really want?
Am I willing to receive it? Truly?

There goes the 'boy writing words'.

Sarah Priestess
August 30, 2007
Ville de Québec

No comments: