Saturday, October 4, 2008

tomorrow, I will smell of the sea


Today, I bring this sea to you.
Because she lives so alive in me.
I am holding her in infinite presence.
Gentle lapping in and out.
Breathing kelp.
Massaging layers, upon layers, upon layers of bronze, tawny strands.

Today there is not a single worry in the sea.
All of that pain is dissolved in the salty air, soft wind and golden sunlight.
A potion for freedom.

Spirits lift high and soar
forgetting,
remembering, forgetting, remembering.
It is so easy to Love on these days.

Dipping toes in September warmth and freshness.
I smell apples crisp and tart.
There is no hunger here.
You  fill me up with such vital essence.

Tomorrow,I will smell of the sea.

Sarah Priestess
Broad Cove, Nova Scotia
Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No comments: