Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drumlin Fairy

I lived in Petite-Rivière, Nova Scotia in 2006 with my son, Roan.
During our time there, we spent time every day walking by the sea and on the magical emerald green drumlins. Every time I walk this land, I feel deeply touched by the magick: the salty sea air, the presence of the fairies. Worries seem to be graciously lifted from me; I feel playfully invited to work my own magick, to extend my loving heart to the world.
I present to you, the Drumlin Fairy, in all her mischievousness, in all her innocence, in all her power and beauty.

Sarah
the Drumlin Fairy


3 comments:

Ken Ng said...

Lovely:)

Anonymous said...

Ah I remember this fondly - what fun and creativity Sarah. Do more just for the simple joy of creativity, upliftment of your soul and the exaltation in the act.

Anonymous said...

Ah I remember this fondly sarah.

Do more just for the fun and upliftment of your soul, the simple joy of the creativity and the exaltation in the act.